Vissla 7 Seas 5/4 Full Wet Suit - Dark Naval
Made for cold water: 48 - 56° F / 9 - 13° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
- 100% Super Stretch light neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
- Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
- Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
- Easy access secure key cord
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
- If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our 7 Seas 5/4 Full Wetsuit with booties, gloves, and a detachable hoodie to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters!
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.