The Ezi-Rider is an essential part of your quiver. Ocean & Earth’s Ezi-Rider soft boards have stable, versatile template shapes that suit entry level surfing, right through to small wave shredding. Constructed from durable, high-quality materials.
Ocean & Earth EZI Rider Softboard
Soft Board Specs:
Width : 22 3/4″
Thickness: 3 3/4″
Core: EPS 3 Stringers
Slick: 1mm HDPE
Deck: IXL EBS
Fins: x3 4.5″ IFBS Fin Box
Rider Weight: <110kg
Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS Core – Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate – 1mm thick HDPE high-density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
- Interchangeable Fin Box – Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation – To help protect against delamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat-induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin – Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- Warranty – Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note there is a £25 shipping charge for boards. Select this option at checkout.