Designed for the weekend warrior. The NSP Protech Funboard paddles easily and catches waves early; getting you up and riding more often with less effort. “Funboard” pretty much says it all.
NSP Protech Funboard - Aqua
Consider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practising on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Protech Funboards are a perfect platform for quick progression.
The Protech funboard comes with three nylon M7 fins.
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
– A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance. The Funboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills.
– Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
– Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel, while the pulled in, rounded pintail is providing control to bottom turns and cutbacks.
– Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
– The tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out your line.
CARBON FLEX TAIL
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability.
A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than a conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns. Visible through a small patch on the tail, the carbon layer extends throughout the tail section of the rails.
This board is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable board. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
Please note there is a £25 shipping charge for boards. Select this option at checkout.