The Elements Hybrid is one of the most versatile and user-friendly intermediate shortboards on the market.
NSP Elements Hybrid - White
Most fishes have more volume and less rocker than typical shortboards, making them a great option for weak or mushy waves. The Elements Fish comes with three M7 fins out of the box. Set your Fish up as a twinnie, thruster or try a 2+1 setup.
Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Intermediate – Expert
– The popular Hybrid is designed with the tail of a shortboard for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
– Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and manoeuvrable on the wave.
– The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
– Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market, suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
– The five fin box system (on HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
– The five-fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions. On smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for the bigger days when conditions allow for slicing.
This board is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable board. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
Please note there is a £25 shipping charge for boards. Select this option at checkout.