The Elements Fish is a stable shape, wide and flatter-rockered – they’re fast and fun! A perfect board for ripping in all conditions, available with several designs.
NSP Elements Fish - Shredsta
Most fish shapes have more volume and less rocker than typical shortboards, making them a great option for weak or mushy waves. The Elements Fish comes with three M7 fins out of the box. Set your Fish up as a twinnie, thruster or try a 2+1 setup.
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
– Wide nose pumps volume under riders chest adding flotation for paddling power, stability and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
– Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
– The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. – Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
– The Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
– The five-fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions. On smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for the bigger days when conditions allow for slicing.
This board is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable board. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
Please note there is a £25 shipping charge for boards. Select this option at checkout.