The Nice Rack home storage rack is perfect for displaying and protecting surfboards, snowboards, wakeboards, and kite boards
Nice Rack Wall Rack Surfboard Storage - Single
The only expandable SURF, SNOW, WAKE, KITE board etc home storage rack on the market!
NICE RACK's patented two-piece design & modular linking system makes installation a 'snap' and expansion possibilities endless.
Nice Rack wall racks are made from high quality ABS Plastics and their original two-piece design enables the wall mount to be securely fastened to the wall with direct access to the mounting screws. The rack support arm uses a structural ribbed and tapered design to maximize strength and stiffness and its connection system makes installation a "snap". Protective foam adhesive tape covers both the wall mount and supporting arm to protect your surf, snow, wake, or kite board from scratches and dings.
Adding additional surfboard racks is made easy by simply linking additional wall mounts to the already installed system, leaving the number of surf racks that can be installed limited only by the height of the wall. Top and bottom wall mount end caps complete the installation and give the Nice Rack a finished look. Nice Rack can be used as a snowboard, wakeboard, or kite board storage rack too.
Nice Rack wall rack features: -
- The Nice Rack home storage rack is perfect for displaying and protecting surfboards, snowboards, wakeboards, and kite boards
- Use anywhere: home, garage, bedroom, board shops, shaping rooms, merchandising displays, etc
- Expandable surf rack system: easily add extra board racks to your existing Nice Rack in a 'snap'
- Made with 100% recycled plastic
- Weight limit of rack: each set of Nice Racks are intended for single boards of length 9'0 and under. Not recommended for boards weighing more than 11Kg (25lbs).
- Weight of wall rack: each rack weighs 0.6kg
- Dimensions of wall rack when fitted to wall: each wall rack arm is 16" (40.6cm) long and angles up at 22% and each wall mount is 8" (20.3cm) long. You'll need a minimum of 8 to 10 inches (20.3cm - 25.4cm) above the top set of racks to allow enough space to place a board on the top rack.