The Brenno Dorrington Signature Grip was developed closely with the local Gold Coaster. We’ve worked with Brenno to create a traction pad that suits his fast surfing style. The combination of directional rib cage cut-outs enables the surfer to get maximum grip. The sharp angled 26MM kick and 5MM arch bar is made to maximise grip and stability for speedy surf maneuverers. The Brenno Dorrington Signature Grip has rolled edges to maximise water flow.
All of our FK traction pads feature our ultra lightweight, extra grippy EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) foam and are backed with the best gluing process in the business.The result of our development process is incredible individualised traction that will stand the test of time at a price that won't have you mortgaging your next surf trip.
FK Surf Brenno Dorrington Signature Grip
- Our Double Diamond with Cross textured pattern for ultimate feel of board and traction.
- 30MM HIGHER KICK FEATURING 45 DEGREE TO VERTICAL RISE. Designed for maximum back foot lock on airs or big manoeuvres.
- 5MM High Arch with trident grooves for even more grip control.
- Trident arch bar grooves.
- 3 piece ultra light, high quality EVA foam backed with our unique glueing system that will last the life of your board.
- Excellent board adhesion.
- Rolled edges maximise water flow.
- Minimum Skin Irritation.
- EVA Logo.
- W 30CM x H 31CM.