An all round performance fin with an emphasis on speed and tail release.
FCS II Pukas Tri Fins
- In the Pukas Shapers Club, the late Peter Daniel’s had a professionally proven fin template. Now this fin has been revamped and modified to suit modern and competitive surfing.
- This new all-round fin has an emphasis on speed and tail release due to the narrower tip and smaller centre fin.
- It is equally suited for beach an point breaks, producing great acceleration when pushed hard and still is quite loose and free off the top.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.