Gabriel Medina's 'GM' signature fin. Versatile, all-round performance fin with custom carbon frame.
FCS II GM Gabriel Medina Tri Fins
- FCS II GM Athlete Series fin combines the versatility of the Performer template with a customised flex pattern sitting between Performance Core and Performance Core Carbon.
- The unified carbon inlay inside the GM side fins creates a bend + twist flex pattern that extends further down the fin, and provides a springy and more forgiving flex than PCC. The centre fin features a stiffer twisting flex for drive & directional stability.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
The unified carbon inlay inside the GM side fins creates a bend + twist flex pattern that extends further down the fin, and provides a springy and more forgiving flex than PCC.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)