Side byte set designed for 2+1 setups on longboards and SUP's or quad rear set.
FCS II Carver PG Quad Rear Side Byte Fins
- Two Quad Rear Side Byte fins designed to add speed, stability and control to any 2 + 1 set up.
- Elongated Carver Template fin for performing long arc turns.
- High degree of sweep angle provides exceptional control off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Designed for surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Suitable for longboards, SUP's or as quad rears.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.